Never has anyone roosted at that end of the big roost. Why now?
:idunno

7BD2895A-77D8-4E3B-97F0-97C0A5854363.jpeg

Well, it’s done. I went into town (with my church friend) and put on two back tires to replace the ones that were vandalized. My friend knew the shop owner, and the slightly used tires I got (better than the ones I brought in) were replaced. When I asked how much?$ he just smiled and said “have a nice day :thumbsup“ I didn’t have to pay a penny. Then my church friend took me out to lunch (on him) yep, a very good day today! Also got 5 eggs from the chickens today too.:old:clap:celebrate:ya

Well, it’s done. I went into town (with my church friend) and put on two back tires to replace the ones that were vandalized. My friend knew the shop owner, and the slightly used tires I got (better than the ones I brought in) were replaced. When I asked how much?$ he just smiled and said “have a nice day :thumbsup“ I didn’t have to pay a penny. Then my church friend took me out to lunch (on him) yep, a very good day today! Also got 5 eggs from the chickens today too.:old:clap:celebrate:ya
That is nice. You needed a break after the vandalism.

Now that's and awesome day 💖

Thanks! But how am I supposed to check his wings if he’s very skittish? I can get to about 1 foot from him no problem, any further and he’s gone.
At night when he is roosted. Gently lift him off the roost and check wings. A headlamp with a red light - energizer makes one (THANKS @ Royalchick!) is great for this. You can see but it doesn't really disturb the chickens.

Back
Top Bottom