Porch Cam

Porch can is up and running. As @ChicoryBlue said, zip tie and a board. Here is the fix. I had to do holes in the base and zip tie it to the board.
View attachment 2980591

I then flipped on the camera and recorded Betty search for an alternate roost so she doesn't have to sleep with Phyllis. She gets in some serious exercise!

I just love the view from this camera. I think this was way overdue.
Oh I so love that little gal 🤗

All Settled

I can't believe they are able to roost without me watching them the whole time. I was certain my attendance was required.

The Cluckle Hut_20220201_180816.jpg

Porch Cam

Porch can is up and running. As @ChicoryBlue said, zip tie and a board. Here is the fix. I had to do holes in the base and zip tie it to the board.
View attachment 2980591

I then flipped on the camera and recorded Betty search for an alternate roost so she doesn't have to sleep with Phyllis. She gets in some serious exercise!

@Ribh @MaryJanet @Aussie-Chookmum @LozzyR @micstrachan @ChicoryBlue

Porch Cam

View attachment 2980591

Good grief. She really wants to find an alternative to bunking in with Phyllis. Or maybe she is looking for places she can dust.
I agree this is a great camera angle to add (clever fix).

Back
Top Bottom