Dotty gave a fluffy butt and fabulous tail show to celebrate Friday.

DE6B4412-6858-4C88-8121-4E18BD04E6A6.jpeg
FD36FC4C-48F3-45F3-9996-DBF85590E523.jpeg
F7AAE5BB-AA03-460B-A6BB-15D57C20184C.jpeg

Last edited:
You seem to know bees šŸ
First I wanted to add chickens to my backyard gardenā€¦ Nope, no wayā€¦ ok maybe bees? I could technically have a hive, if I could place it in my garage roof. I was in the most anti ā€œlivestockā€ municipality of the greater Vancouver area. I doubt my neighbours would have complained at the time but there were also these nosy old guys that drove around in fake community policing cars and reported bylaw infractions. Not actual bylaw officers or police, but literally retired curmudgeons with nothing better to do than drive around and get people harassed because someone tagged their retaining wall right before they bought the home and they havenā€™t had a chance to remove the graffiti yet. šŸ™„ three days, it had been there for three daysā€¦ I had a full time job and a renovation in progress, and hadnā€™t even moved into the house yet (waiting on the insulation upgrades, because that stuff is itchy! Lol šŸ˜‚ so I read a lot and dreamed then moved here and NO! Chickens arenā€™t ā€œrealā€ farm animals, and bees are bad a scaryā€¦ once I get my fences builtā€¦.

Back
Top Bottom