More Pictures and Observations

It looks like Sydney's left eye is a little swollen, probably poked it on a stick in the brush pile. The neck on Sansa, very flexible.
20200406_074008.jpg

Hattie wants to know where her handful of corn is?
20200406_074322.jpg

Aurora came and sat on Mrs BY Bob's cushie chair to take 15 with me. :love There is something about the chairs under the tree. Her and Mal........
20200406_074129.jpg

Looking up at the blush sky from my chair under the tree. It has been so long since we had clear blue skies.
20200406_074051.jpg

WARNING - Graphic pictures, not for the feint of heart
I don't even know what to say.
More than just cats can be mousers. That is not nearly as bad as watching a cat ply its trade with a live mouse.

Look at it as another source of food and amusement for your ladies. Just don't watch them eat it. :sick

More than just cats can be mousers. That is not nearly as bad as watching a cat ply its trade with a live mouse.

Look at it as another source of food and amusement for your ladies. Just don't watch them eat it. :sick
True enough. Now I am thinking about letting the chickens loose in the attic.

Last edited:
Busy day today and almost nothing from work so I could be outside all day. I pruned the berry patch and sowed loads of veggie seeds and some sunflower seeds for the chickens.
My main chicken chore however was to restock the leaves in the Chicken Palace run from the pile by the barn which is now packed full of yummy wriggly crawly things. The Princesses stuffed themselves. Honestly I don't know how they could get themselves up to roost they ate so much.
I just love the happy little sounds they make picking through the leaves.
Contented chicken noises are very relaxing 🥰

Stunning display Bob. 😍
Thanks. Surprisingly the flock did not attack the flowers as soon as I pulled the cover. Aurora and Hattie were the most interested in eating them but I was able to discourage them. I'm going to try a small fence and see if limiting the grazing to those they can easily reach will be a suitable compromise. :fl

Back
Top Bottom