I cant believe i forgot to respond to this earlier! :oops: Sorry!

Second of all thank you for putting up this post for me!

Now onto business! Theyre so beautiful!!! Did u know im a wyandotte breeder? Those things have a special place in my heart and im so glad everyone is getting to experience it now!

Campines though! What a fun breed! 'Im not full size but im not banty either😜'

Love em Ma'am! Thanks again!
You’re a Wyandotte breeder and you’re in California? Good to know! Since I know nothing about breeding, I hope it's ok if I ask what is your breeding goal, if that’s the right way to phrase it?

Do you ever just calmly sit in their space and see what happens? I think chickens can become lap sitters even when not hand raised

I've had my two original girls stand on me when I was lying on my side on the ground, attaching extra wire to the bottom of the run, if that counts. ;)

I didn't know! What fun. :) I've had a partridge bantam for over a year now, & now some silver laced to run with her!

I'm a sucker for Campines. I love these girls. They are such clowns & very responsive once you have their trust. I started with goldies but now I see why my supplier stopped trying to breed silvers:gig!

Yes ma'am! I breed mr Jerry Foleys line of blue laced reds. A lady local to me had gotten his stock directly from him over a decade ago and still works on them :love

You can check out my album plus i tryn grab some new pics tumro :)

You’re a Wyandotte breeder and you’re in California? Good to know! Since I know nothing about breeding, I hope it's ok if I ask what is your breeding goal, if that’s the right way to phrase it?

:gig oh you Californians crack me up! LA is a state 😜

I breed to the proposed SOP and your right to phrase it as a goal because everyones goals are different. Everyones birds need diff things and i plainly admit that the faults my birds have are minor shafting, wry tail, pinched tails and side sprigs on the combs. I have a strong drive to work on those things this year.

Now i bid all a g'nite!

Yes ma'am! I breed mr Jerry Foleys line of blue laced reds. A lady local to me had gotten his stock directly from him over a decade ago and still works on them :love

I breed to the proposed SOP and your right to phrase it as a goal because everyones goals are different. Everyones birds need diff things and i plainly admit that the faults my birds have are minor shafting, wry tail, pinched tails and side sprigs on the combs. I have a strong drive to work on those things this year.

Now i bid all a g'nite!
Haha! Yes, of course I know LA is a state, but people also say South LA for southern Los Angeles. LOL! Anyway, I got so excired, I jumped to conclusions. I can’t wait to see photos of your blue laced reds! I have one, and she’s adorable, but she’s hatchery stock. Her name is Lucky for her rainbow colored feathers.

I cant believe i forgot to respond to this earlier! :oops: Sorry!

Second of all thank you for putting up this post for me!

Now onto business! Theyre so beautiful!!! Did u know im a wyandotte breeder? Those things have a special place in my heart and im so glad everyone is getting to experience it now!

Campines though! What a fun breed! 'Im not full size but im not banty either😜'

Love em Ma'am! Thanks again!

This is Alpia.
I'm sure you can spot all the breed flaws.

I'm just happy to have them.
I will try & get a decent shot of Wrold later. She is a darker hen.​
20200216_104147 (2).jpg

Now i bid all a g'nite!

Here we go! Both together.
Wrold is the darker bird. She seems a little shyer.
Alpia is more adventurous.
20200217_152214_017 (2).jpg

Pretty pleased so far with Ruby’s treatment. She’s not eating as much as usual, which actually may be a good thing, since she’s carrying too much fat. But she seems to be enjoying her day.
Where did you buy those snow shoes for the white one?:p:D
I don't know if it's relevant or not, but when the hens here moult or have egg laying problems they go off the commercial feed and eat mostly what they forage.

This is Alpia.
I'm sure you can spot all the breed flaws.

I'm just happy to have them.
I will try & get a decent shot of Wrold later. She is a darker hen.​
View attachment 2028245
I think I'm going to post a few pictures of humans. Perhaps we could all come to an agreement on a SOP for them and get on with a breeding program.:p
I keep telling the chickens here they don't meet any standards. They give me one of those looks, deposit a pile of shite at my feet and go off muttering that that Bucket Boy could do with some cosmetic improvements.

Back
Top Bottom