I wander around 4 ! 😅 byBob’s, Ribh’s, MJ’s and Kris’!
Yeah, I'm thinking of knocking on Kris's door and asking if I can come by from time to time.
I used to post on a couple of other threads, but they went West. Too much chat about nothing to do with chickens. Went sort of Face Bookish and I'm really not interested in reading about the affairs of some posters relative who I'm never likely to meet and from what I read, wouldn't like.
I know, I'm an anti social git.

Yeah, I'm thinking of knocking on Kris's door and asking if I can come by from time to time.
I used to post on a couple of other threads, but they went West. Too much chat about nothing to do with chickens. Went sort of Face Bookish and I'm really not interested in reading about the affairs of some posters relative who I'm never likely to meet and from what I read, wouldn't like.
I know, I'm an anti social git.
I understand, I think most of us here would rather spend time with our chooks and other animals rather than people. Much more tranquil.

If you’re crazy about chickens like we are then you’re welcome to join us! :wee (Says the loud Aussie who gate-crashed Bob’s thread). :oops:

If you want to talk about your chickens, this is the place. We're live talking about our chickens and hearing about yours. Please post your pictures and stories. We all get to have more chickens that way.

Back
Top Bottom