I’m wondering if Clementine will look similar to Aurora when grown...? It’s amazing how much their color changes.. This is Maggie as a baby and now grown... I would have never guessed she’d have so much black.. it was hard for me to tell who was who looking at the baby pics...View attachment 2165454View attachment 2165455View attachment 2165456View attachment 2165457View attachment 2165458View attachment 2165459View attachment 2165460
Wow - what an adorable time series. And I forgot you have a Maggie too!

High Speed Eating

One of the fun parts about watching Sydney right now is the high speed at which she does things when she does leave the nest. I posted earlier as to how I snuck around and added a camera and marked the eggs. I also had a moment to provide her with a treat. This video was not sped up. Check out how fast she shovels it in! For the most part she gets all the purple ones first as well!
Haha! Speed eating!

I’m wondering if Clementine will look similar to Aurora when grown...? It’s amazing how much their color changes.. This is Maggie as a baby and now grown... I would have never guessed she’d have so much black.. it was hard for me to tell who was who looking at the baby pics...View attachment 2165454View attachment 2165455View attachment 2165456View attachment 2165457View attachment 2165458View attachment 2165459View attachment 2165460
She’s lovely!

Beautiful flock!
Thanks. I have to throw in Savvy and then it’s my entire flock.
26B0DD81-A200-40DE-9E1F-31C4BFFC9340.jpeg

Rejection and Failure

Well I feel like a failure this morning. Sydney rejected the move. I woke up to a frantic hen desperately trying to break out of the big run to get to her nest in the big coop. Screaming at the top of her lungs with Aurora yelling along with her.

What else could I do. After a quick check in with @CrazyChookChookLady I put the eggs in the big run, into her nesting box of choice, and opened the door. She is now comfortably sitting on her & Stanley's eggs in the big coop.

Happy

View attachment 2162247

I however, feel defeated. I think Aurora could tell. She has been hanging with me for a long time this morning, grooming.

View attachment 2162248
Nope, no meal worms. But she did come closer and rest even longer.
View attachment 2162264
:hugs

Awwww, Aurora will earn her "Service Animal" qualifications soon comforting you like that. 🤗

Back
Top Bottom