Hard to get into Trouble

How is a chick supposed to have any fun with her Mum and Auntie on patrol?
20200706_195233.jpg

A Little Help

I need to move to one feed for everyone. The chicks are flying up and eating the big girls food and the big girls are eating the chick's food (not as big a deal, I guess). Does anyone have a good mixed flock feed suggestion? I haven't had to purchase an all flock feed since Jabberwocky was here and I can't find that feed at TSC any longer.

A Little Help

I need to move to one feed for everyone. The chicks are flying up and eating the big girls food and the big girls are eating the chick's food (not as big a deal, I guess). Does anyone have a good mixed flock feed suggestion? I haven't had to purchase an all flock feed since Jabberwocky was here and I can't find that feed at TSC any longer.

Go to Agway on rt 39. They have a better selection of feed and it doesn't sit as long. My friend Dani works there too, she's another crazy chicken lady and will point you in the right direction. You also get reward points and coupons for feed. I always bought my feed, including for my horses, from Agway when I lived down there.

Go to Agway on rt 39. They have a better selection of feed and it doesn't sit as long. My friend Dani works there too, she's another crazy chicken lady and will point you in the right direction. You also get reward points and coupons for feed. I always bought my feed, including for my horses, from Agway when I lived down there.
Thanks. I will do that today. I really appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom