You crack me up all the time. I love your sense of humour. This has me smiling everytime I see a post from you. 🤣
Good! Mission accomplished! I hope all my byc friends find it amusing. I cracked myself up for about two hours when I first switched the photo :gig:lau:gig

:rant Anger :rant

I swear I just saw Sydney furious at the chicks. She was making a sound that scared me. She was trying to get Lucky and Ned to go across the side yard with her and they were roosted on my chair and would not come to her. She stood in the side yard calling and complaining. Eventually she walked over to the chair making that "complaining" sound and the chickies jumped down and she stopped.

When I first saw her standing there making the sound I thought she had either lost the chicks or they were dead. She seemed that distressed.
:eek:

I guess the chicks are preteen now and starting to have attitudes. :confused:

:rant Anger :rant

I swear I just saw Sydney furious at the chicks. She was making a sound that scared me. She was trying to get Lucky and Ned to go across the side yard with her and they were roosted on my chair and would not come to her. She stood in the side yard calling and complaining. Eventually she walked over to the chair making that "complaining" sound and the chickies jumped down and she stopped.

When I first saw her standing there making the sound I thought she had either lost the chicks or they were dead. She seemed that distressed.
:eek:

I guess the chicks are preteen now and starting to have attitudes. :confused:
Welcome to fatherhood!

I finally have a new phone. Not only did it take 6 days to get a replacement, Rich's phone was destroyed yesterday and he still doesn't have a replacement.

A 14 y/o boy works with Rich and he is excited that they have 4 wheelers to drive, so he's driving one at every chance he can. Well Rich had his phone on the back while loading logs, he's working for a tree company, anyway the kid jumps on the 4 wheeler without looking at anything and takes off. Rich is driving a skid-steer and doesn't know what's going on. 10 minutes later he's done and looking for his phone. They found it ran over by the skid-steer. We had to pay 160.00 to finish out the contract on the phone and then had to start over with a new phone. Problem is Verizon has some glitch in there system and they can't assign his number to a new phone. He has spent over 6 hours in 2 days dealing with verizon and they can't understand why it won't work!! He still doesn't have an operating phone and we're going on day 3. It's a big problem for us because we don't have internet, a computer, or a home phone line at our house.

Sorry for venting it's just been a really crappy week.

He's some new pictures!!!
20200710_180042.jpg

Nothing comes between Stanley and his watermelon!!

20200710_182420.jpg

The fluffs are nearly the size of Mama! I can't believe who big they are getting.

20200710_183414.jpg

Ella (Bob) is getting to be quite a big girl!! She's as tall as the waterer and still isn't done growing!🤩

Back
Top Bottom