Thanks. Very helpful. I don’t think I am quite ready to do that yet because they still need the protection of the fire-escape.
I will need to make some low level hidey-holes for them to escape the big Princesses before I remove the fire-escape.
So far the big Princesses have been rather indifferent to them but the littles are very timid and one glance from Maggie and they rush to the protection of the fire escape!
Mind you, Maggie can look pretty scary. Here she is studying the littles.
View attachment 2253234

Ooh, scary Maggie! :lol:

Thanks. Very helpful. I don’t think I am quite ready to do that yet because they still need the protection of the fire-escape.
I will need to make some low level hidey-holes for them to escape the big Princesses before I remove the fire-escape.
So far the big Princesses have been rather indifferent to them but the littles are very timid and one glance from Maggie and they rush to the protection of the fire escape!
Mind you, Maggie can look pretty scary. Here she is studying the littles.
View attachment 2253234
I know I'm intimidated! :oops:

Last edited:
Mine like tomato too - I made myself a huge tomato salad and I gave the Princesses the pieces you cut out where the stalk is frozen in a block of ice. That was popular - but they didn't paddle in the cool water.
I am going to try sprinkling some water around tomorrow.
Well, to be perfectly candid, mine don't paddle either. They just occasionally get a toe wet when reaching for a tasty bite, but I like to give them the option!

Back
Top Bottom