I had to look up Red Green. :D Looks like he was channeling the Mythbusters!
I was hoping that someone would appreciate the Canadian silliness of Red Green. I hope you like it. My youngest and I used to watch him every Saturday night into her early teens. We would always laugh together. 🥰

I was hoping that someone would appreciate the Canadian silliness of Red Green. I hope you like it. My youngest and I used to watch him every Saturday night into her early teens. We would always laugh together. 🥰
Sorry Bob, but my silliness, is limited to the extent of my crazy roo BLU.:D

Ok, you asked for it. Don't blame me if your ears bleed. :p

And whilst we're having a laugh at my expense, here is a video of me playing a home-made set of bagpipes that I made for a uni assignment. I absolutely could not get the thing to tune properly, but I was super-impressed with the drones! As @Ribh said, it's how long the tube is that determines the pitch.

That was very...educational Lozzy.
Good on you for having a go!:gig

It is beautiful isn't it. I would be tempted to put a desk and chair in there so I could hang out with them. Maybe a bookshelf and a reading lamp!
You would be most welcome! But don't forget the steeply sloping floor. Makes the whole chair and desk thing a bit awkward!
Perhaps you could install something like this in the Chicken Palace RC.
Its from one of the Chook books hubby bought for me.

IMG20200920114249.jpg
IMG20200920114309.jpg
IMG20200920114313.jpg

I forgot to mention that Roxy is flicking her head a bit today, too. That’s exactly what Bagheera did the morning she died of a liver hemorrhage. Sadly, if that’s what’s going on with Roxy, I’m pretty sure there’s absolutely nothing I can do. I will continue to support her the best I can while she is with us.
So sorry to hear about Roxy. :hugs Thank you for letting us know. It's good to hear that Lucky is doing well.❤

Back
Top Bottom