View attachment 1633786

I have been wanting to do this for some time now. I knew once I started doing this there would be no going back. So I am now diving in and I hope you all enjoy coming along for the ride.

First of all let me tell you how we view our flock as that will help you to understand why we treat them like we do.

Our birds are our pets and we treat them as such. We do not care if someone is not laying eggs. They are welcome to stay at Fluffy Butt Acres until they pass naturally. (Now don't go telling them that! I would hate for word to get out) We do thoroughly enjoy the fresh eggs.

I plan to tell stories from the past as well as from today. I hope you all enjoy and will share stories of your flocks as well.
please tell me what breed is Pasty because I have the same hen

That made me laugh so hard Mrs BY Bob wanted to know what was so funny.

Thanks. I needed that today. 😆 🤣

You're very welcome! There's just something about a big cat that could very well eat you larking about like a kitten. My brother also found a photo of a majestic lion washing himself. :D

I will be missing today

I have my 85 alfa entered into a road rally today. Keep your fingers crossed that I can get her to the finish line. I will consider that to be a success. 🏁🏎

@Ribh the connection between your describing Romeo & Juliet as comedy and me trying to get this car through a road rally just hit me. Her name is Juliet! Let's hope this doesn't turn into yet another tow truck ride for me! 😆

Did I ever tell you all can be a little stubborn? :confused:

View attachment 2341395
Good luck with the rally Bob. How many miles is it?

Part 1 successful

I got the car the 100+ miles to the start. It's a bistro down by Philadelphia. So why not enjoy lunch before we start. You can see the car in the parking lot behind Mrs BY Bob.

20200920_120514.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom