I have only one rabbit, and (That's one rabbit too many) This rabbit thinks it's a road worker digging holes, burrows everywhere. Eats the chickens feed, but does get along well with the chickens but causes such a mess. You can have that rabbit (Just for the price of shipping and handling) :th
A vet friend of mine once told me: "there is never just one rabbit - wait until it snows and you will see". And sure enough, my one rabbit was just the sentinel rabbit for dozens of rabbits who left tracks in the snow.

A vet friend of mine once told me: "there is never just one rabbit - wait until it snows and you will see". And sure enough, my one rabbit was just the sentinel rabbit for dozens of rabbits who left tracks in the snow.
I haven't seen any other rabbits around, anywhere. (and I haven't seen real snow for many years) unless you count "snow cones " :drool (which I like, FYI) :D

OH boy, Jaffar is at it again. His sneezing is back and breathing is scratchy tonight. He was fine all day long, but now I'm starting another Baytril regiment. (Poor little guy has had it rough)
But we are not done with each other quite yet!:love:fl
I'm sorry to hear that. I know you will take good care of him. :hugs

The thing I just can't get over is their complete lack of fear of me. These hawks will let me walk right up to them. I swear I could grab them. They have no fear of humans.

I had one attack Daisy, the greatest hen ever, once. Daisy ducked into our lilac bush for cover and the hawk got tangled in the bush. I ran over to defend her. By the time I got there the hawk had extricated itself and roosted on top of my shed. I could not scare it off. I stood at the shed door flapping my arms yelling. It just stood there staring at me until it decided to leave. They are the only animal that seems to have no fear of me.
View attachment 2381355
Scary!

Back
Top Bottom