I recognize Rox-Anne. Who is the EE? Or is she aucana?
Me and that bird go back to the beginning. She was my first day old chick. (Sold to me as an Americana) I knew "literally" nothing about chickens before her. I named her Canna Canna. and bought her, because she showed interest in me. She has given me beautiful blue eggs for four years. (And hatched me 3 pullets and four cockerels in the past. (very cute) BLU's brother was the father RIP BLU #1
Here's mamma Canna. MAMMACANNA.JPG

She’s a pretty girl! Margo’s comb flopped more sometimes than others, too. And Roxy, who is a single-combed Wyandotte, has always had a pretty floppy comb, even though it is not nearly as big as Margo’s. Rusty’s comb was only floppy when she was ill; I thought it might be from dehydration.
Sometimes, they just flop!:confused:

Me and that bird go back to the beginning. She was my first day old chick. (Sold to me as an Americana) I knew "literally" nothing about chickens before her. I named her Canna Canna. and bought her, because she showed interest in me. She has given me beautiful blue eggs for four years. (And hatched me 3 pullets and four cockerels in the past. (very cute) BLU's brother was the father RIP BLU #1
Here's mamma Canna.View attachment 2386204
Aw! What a special girl! Oh, and I had a typo in my post; I meant Araucana, but was wrong, anyway.

I need some help please; Tegan’s right eye is half-closed and a bit swollen looking. I looked on the ER threads and they mentioned Mareks, Coccidiosis, MG and poor ventilation. I’ve only just noticed it and of course it’s raining today. I can bathe it with some warm saline solution tonight and check for bubbles. I’ve attached a photo, any advice would be gratefully received.

1E58E644-6C0B-40EF-A5DD-77C0795ABC98.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom