Anyone would think it was Caturday! :rolleyes:

E0129A03-7214-4A8D-9197-C3862C2FE0A2.jpeg

I’m having so much fun watching your little princesses and learning what I have to look forward to! Flash says hi!
View attachment 2422598
Hi Flash.
Adorable! Flash looks more golden than mine around the neck - mine are more silver and their 'dos' are darker too. I think they are totally enchanting chickens and I am sure you already are having a lot of fun with Flash.
Mine are still committed flyers in the 'why walk when you can fly' school of thought. Dotty actually flew right into me yesterday - navigation remains a bit of a challenge it seems!

Hi Flash.
Adorable! Flash looks more golden than mine around the neck - mine are more silver and their 'dos' are darker too. I think they are totally enchanting chickens and I am sure you already are having a lot of fun with Flash.
Mine are still committed flyers in the 'why walk when you can fly' school of thought. Dotty actually flew right into me yesterday - navigation remains a bit of a challenge it seems!
Yes, she’s a hatchery bird, so likely not a high quality Legbar. 🤣 I hope her eggs turn out to be blue, as they should. She’s an absolute sweetheart and adventurous, too! I think it’s hilariously cute that yours are into flying!

Back
Top Bottom