They see things we just can't being down there at that level and so small in the end. You definitely have them under control though.
Indeed. And my answer to that is CAMERAS!!!!! All positioned down at mouse level.
3C9037B7-C603-416E-BEA4-A11FC52BDD92.jpeg

Unlikely for 2 reasons
  1. leghorns no longer go broody it has been bred out of them
  2. It is winter in these parts of the world. Hens go broody in the spring and summer in these parts
Now he could incubate some eggs in an incubator provided they are so laying. This might be a fun journey of learning something new! What do you think Alex?
Even though Leghorns stop laying, and don't brood, They can still be hugged and loved!

Motorola Moto-G7 Android phone. Not an iPhone unfortunately, I know they are great for pictures.
I have an older Samsung. I don't know if this will help or not.

I can direct the camera to base its settings on something which is on my screen by tapping that object. The camera displays a circle on the screen. As long as I keep that circle on that item the camera stays focused there. If I am taking pictures of a black or dark colored hen, I tap the screen where the hen is. This causes the camera to set up all the settings to optimize the picture to what is in the circle. In most cases, Lilly's or Phyllis' feathers. It focuses on the feathers and sets the aperture etc. to optimize the coloring of them, etc.

Back
Top Bottom