I missed Mugshot Monday. No idea why everyone is so squished up. It isn’t even that cold. I know Maggie is happy. That is her favorite spot totally squashed against the wall. She is by far the largest of all of them but no way you could tell!
1460A71D-BCB4-4E7A-BA49-D77874C57548.jpeg

Hi, friends. Sorry I have been absent. Work has been insane, and as you know, I’ve been helping out a hen in trouble. Plus, I decided to try to give Ribh’s thread a little love when I could. MJ, you are next!

I was unable to keep up this week, and I am finding that my usual method of liking every post so I can keep track of where I am just takes too much time. I will try to catch up, but I’m not gonna be able to like every post. And as you know, I tend to put a whole bunch of comments all at once, which makes it hard for others to catch up!

Here is a little video taken RIGHT NOW. I got distracted by Flo and cut off my sentence about Ruby. I meant to say she is on borrowed time. Riding these hormone implants out as long as they help. Two girls (Lucky & Buttercup) seem to not be feeling great. I doubt it’s a coincidence that they are two of my fatties (along with Ruby!) That’s why I’m calling them out in the video.

You all know that my little Ester had trouble with her molt and I had to bring her inside for heat and tubing for two weeks. Well, I am happy to say she is fully recovered. Look at her go!!

Hi, friends. Sorry I have been absent. Work has been insane, and as you know, I’ve been helping out a hen in trouble. Plus, I decided to try to give Ribh’s thread a little love when I could. MJ, you are next!

I was unable to keep up this week, and I am finding that my usual method of liking every post so I can keep track of where I am just takes too much time. I will try to catch up, but I’m not gonna be able to like every post. And as you know, I tend to put a whole bunch of comments all at once, which makes it hard for others to catch up!

Here is a little video taken RIGHT NOW. I got distracted by Flo and cut off my sentence about Ruby. I meant to say she is on borrowed time. Riding these hormone implants out as long as they help. Two girls (Lucky & Buttercup) seem to not be feeling great. I doubt it’s a coincidence that they are two of my fatties (along with Ruby!) That’s why I’m calling them out in the video.

You all know that my little Ester had trouble with her molt and I had to bring her inside for heat and tubing for two weeks. Well, I am happy to say she is fully recovered. Look at her go!!
Look at Ester go! So glad she is better now.

It is Aurora I can’t get over. She has turned into whipped cream!
I will let her know. Thanks for saying. 🥰

Her and I were just discussing how her new feathers are very pretty. I was trying to convince her she could be beautiful on the inside as well, if she so chose.

Back
Top Bottom