For some reason I just want to leave this right here. Not sure adding a chicken or two could make it any more cute. Might bring a couple of smiles.
FB_IMG_1611615978839.jpg

Today I visited my parents, who live an hour and a half away, so I have not had a chance to catch up on the thread. I will. But I’ve been outside with the chickens since I got home and have a few photos and videos to share. Bear with me!

Here are the babies visiting on my lap. I have called them “littlest babies” since they were wee little chicks. Sorry, I don’t think I can rotate the video properly.

Buttercup also had a visit. For some reason she’s molts twice every year. She’s still finishing up her second molt. But she still likes to cuddle.

Here is Minnie, my one and a half year old Buckeye. She’s like a mini Ruby versus a Minnie Pearl. LOL.

View attachment 2386040

Roxy visiting, despite her molt:
View attachment 2386044

Here is the whole flock (I think). The dirt patch in front of me is from a combination of gophers and the fact that those two blue lounge chairs used to sit there. The girls are pleased about it, but I’m looking forward to it turning green again in rainy season.
Were these the 3 little ones that fell asleep on the dog bed? 🥰

Back
Top Bottom