Thankfully the Snow is Melted Enough

It is super windy this afternoon so of course they are hanging out by the apple trees.
20210301_150347.jpg

We all know how I feel about Drumstick, he's my baby and is gorgeous. But I think it is time to take a look and appreciate his and Holly's son Bumblebee. He's just coming up on 7 months old the middle of this month and he's turning into a looker. If he keeps it up, he may outshine his father. We've had some moments though where his hormonal pea brain has gotten him in trouble but he's never attacked. Just bit 2 times which prompted immediate picking up and packing around the yard like a baby. Unlike his father, he does not enjoy cuddling as much so he's learned his lesson there. Chest massages are desired, holding, not so much. Was out giving treats earlier and had the camera with me so snapped a few photos.
View attachment 2550755
View attachment 2550756
View attachment 2550757
View attachment 2550765
View attachment 2550803
And because he's my favorite, Daddy Drumstick.
View attachment 2550807
Those are some handsome roos!

More Photos from Saturday's Adventures

The butterfly bushes were a great spot to rest for a moment and groom.
View attachment 2548624
View attachment 2548630

Sansa was looking very dapper as always.
View attachment 2548625View attachment 2548626

Hattie began her perimeter fence inspection at the gate.
View attachment 2548627

Most of their secret pathways are now snow free so no need to fly over the pool any longer.
View attachment 2548628

Cammoflage at work. It would be really hard for even a hawk to pick out Sansa against that background. Sydney is also pretty much blending in as well.
View attachment 2548629
The last one shows off Sansa's great pantaloons! :love

Back
Top Bottom