On our way to the dentist this morning. ...... No cavities btw. 😝 The clouds were hanging halfway down the mountain.
20210304_104718.jpg

I had a big day yesterday. 3 separate social calls adding up to about 4.5 hours of driving. :th 😴

I spoke to my Dad. He used to sit by the radio after dinner and embroider the table clothes and doilies to give to my Mum to encourage her to go out with him. Rather like a bower bird trying to impress the ladies come to think of it.🤔
He says that he bought the fabric with the designs printed on them and he would fill them in with embroidery.
His Mum, my Nana, would then crochet the lace for the border. She must have liked my Mum too. ☺️
One of the tablecloth + doily sets took him over twelve months. Now that's dedication!

Alice laid another egg today. I have put them both on another, much larger, doily to show off.
View attachment 2554382

I had a big day yesterday. 3 separate social calls adding up to about 4.5 hours of driving. :th 😴

I spoke to my Dad. He used to sit by the radio after dinner and embroider the table clothes and doilies to give to my Mum to encourage her to go out with him. Rather like a bower bird trying to impress the ladies come to think of it.🤔
He says that he bought the fabric with the designs printed on them and he would fill them in with embroidery.
His Mum, my Nana, would then crochet the lace for the border. She must have liked my Mum too. ☺️
One of the tablecloth + doily sets took him over twelve months. Now that's dedication!

Alice laid another egg today. I have put them both on another, much larger, doily to show off.
View attachment 2554382
This is really beautiful, I couldn't describe it in any other way 💓

View attachment 2554382
Wow, that's gorgeous. I love the colours he chose 😍

Back
Top Bottom