Mausie's Monday Mugshot.
20210406_083941.jpg

There are videos on YouTube! I have a materials list and plans that my husband drew out for my brother in law, his sister wants some too! Let me know if you would like the plans and I will be happy to share them with you, I also have a lot of pictures of our build process!

Bonus Mugshot Monday Chicken Tax! :D
View attachment 2612649
Wonderful mug shot! 🥰

I ferment on and off. They love it, but I haven’t figured out poop. The manufacturer of the feed I like switched an ingredient, which gave them messy bums. Now we have messy bums all the time, and so I’m thinking of sending in a fecal sample for a float. I’d like to start doing fecal floats in my own, if possible.
We have a lab that we can post any animals poops for testing. I had problems with my dog but luckily I worked out the problem and figured out a way to right things so it wasn't necessary to post a sample.

Last edited:
Thanks Lozzy.
She could be a 💩 at times, but can’t they all!
Both her and Penny will always have a special place in my heart, and the young ones have smashed their way in also 😉💜
Yes, they tend to do that. Charlie is a real bully but I’d be upset if anything happened to her.

Back
Top Bottom