Firstly, thank you @BY Bob @Scrambles83 @MaryJanet !
I feel better reading your responses already.
Mary Janet, they were mail order 2 day chicks when they arrived. Unless I counted my weeks incorrectly, they should have turned 12 weeks today 🤗
I think Piscia is a Hoover Hatchery new "breed" called Mystic Onyx. She grew VERY fast the first few weeks compared to her sisters. (We thought she was a boy because of this!) Considering HH's original intent to use the breed as a specialty meat, it kind of makes sense she grew fast...maybe...
Anyway, thanks again everyone! She is my favorite one (🤫) so I might be a little over-involved
If her genetics dictate fast growth, then it makes sense she's moulting before her friends because she's more mature than they are, more adult.

I wouldn't worry about her feather loss. New feathers will grow in, perhaps at a faster rate than you'd see in her slower growing friends.

This is excellent Bob. Very clear and well explained.:clap:clap:love
Thank you. I do very much value your review.

The microscope is almost exactly $200 right now. Isn't it amazing! I believe that home schooling has driven the prices down. There is demand outside of the scientific community for them now. This is a very solid scope. Not quite lab quality but I'm not running lab volumes through it either.

I can have anything you want made onto a tee shirt, sticker, dish towel whatever you'd like.

My friend, Tiff, has a machine to make all of these and made me this one!

View attachment 2616742

She has a Facebook page, Purely Vinyl
I will have Mrs BY Bob check it out. Thanks so much!

Bob, I might've missed it, but what is the clean up procedure and do any of those things in poop move around or are they all still?
Good questions. I will add to the procedure. But you just throw away or recycle everything disposable. You can't really clean the coverslip so that gets thrown out as well. You can clean and reuse the slide if you desire.

It is very unlikely that anything you are looking at would be moving.

Good questions. I will add to the procedure. But you just throw away or recycle everything disposable. You can't really clean the coverslip so that gets thrown out as well. You can clean and reuse the slide if you desire.

It is very unlikely that anything you are looking at would be moving.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom