It is a great shirt! My daughter bought my first chicken shirt a couple years ago and it’s similar. I’ll take a pic at some point.
I have shared this before, but it’s appropriate for me with this subject on the table. My everyday chicken shirt 93AC641F-6FA5-447D-8848-079EB427028A.jpeg

Lost our electricity for most of the day. Sorry @BY Bob but I'm not doing fecal floats any time soon. That's what my Vet is for. :lol: Yes, I'm a woos. I don't do inside bits ~ or bits that should belong inside. Scientists! 🙄And all those things all look the same to me under a microscope. I didn't take any science that required any sort of icky & I'm not about to start in my old age. I'm sure your article is very good but I still have no idea. :oops: I'll show myself out now.

Here’s an interesting observation I wanted to share.
Penny and Bok used to almost sit on my hand weeding fork when I was gardening and would grab worms quicker than I could see them.
Snow and Belle have absolutely no interest in them. I threw a few their way today and they looked and walked off to do other things 😅
Do they not realise they are food or do they maybe have enough protein so aren’t gagging for more do you think?
Or the conclusion I came to, they are just a bit strange 😂

Here’s an interesting observation I wanted to share.
Penny and Bok used to almost sit on my hand weeding fork when I was gardening and would grab worms quicker than I could see them.
Snow and Belle have absolutely no interest in them. I threw a few their way today and they looked and walked off to do other things 😅
Do they not realise they are food or do they maybe have enough protein so aren’t gagging for more do you think?
Or the conclusion I came to, they are just a bit strange 😂
Snow, and Belle, want a steak and lobster dinner. Not worms from under ground. :old :lau

I've missed out on a lot. I've been pretty sick. Started last Thursday. I should have gone in for help sooner. I got pretty dehydrated, couldn't stand up from nearly passing out. Had to call son home from work. My heart was staring to act up too, I have had two heart ablations for irregular heartbeat. My heart said ..fluid..I need fluid! 😁. Two big ol bags did the trick. I was still a bit low, but I needed to get home. My son had gone home to stay with my husband. Boy, having fluid in your body sure does miracles for you. I'm still weak, but getting better. I did this same stomach thing last year, very same. . I see feather had a problem. Man, glad you're doing better! Burns are soooo painful. . Like you don't know! I'm sorry you had to go through that. Hoping it's better every day. Will pray that it will. 💞
Hope you are on the mend. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom