I know you said there isn't a way to set them up in another post...is it bc it is too far for a wireless option to work from your network?

I'm so sorry for the loss :hugs and so angry that someone actually did this. Honestly cannot even wrap my head around it.
Game cameras are designed to operate away from anything - they have a small card that records and you download it to your computer. They are not as high resolution as the phone or the cameras Bob and I have in our coops - but they would be totally good enough to identify someone.
There is a game camera thread on BYC - mostly pictures of predators etc. - but I remember reading how one person identified a chicken-thief (or it may have been an egg thief) and got their car license plate on the camera.

Me and my shadow
20210420_190227.jpg

A three egg day!
20210420_185924.jpg

So I don’t want to hog @BY Bob ’s thread, but I took some videos tonight after work of:
• Dorothy
• Minnie
• Ruby
• Lots of others

I’m very pleased that for the most part, everyone seemed relatively good tonight. In addition to the issues with Ruby and Dorothy, I’m still seeing a bit of milky urates, but more solid poops, too.

Here are milky urates from Minnie:
D4513A39-E53D-489A-9AAF-3DAAED0D358C.jpeg

So which video(s) do you want to see? :)

Back
Top Bottom