Well, her sister Daisy TSGHE... who is named for Bob’s Daisy TGHE... is really something! She has just an amazing personality! I love her! Minnie is usually a bit flighty but when I just went out to lock them up she let me give her some pats and then place her on the roost💕... here’s little Daisy TSGHE...View attachment 2664380
Adorable, I would give this one anything they wanted

Cool! I'd love to see a photo of this! So far all but one plant in the garden are doing. well. My tomato hospital on the front step? Not so much. These are the plants that experienced freezing weather on the front step (protected with warmth from the house and plastic, but sill!!) followed by a transplant without proper hardening off, followed by a heat wave. Poor things may not make it. 60+ degrees differential across just a few days seems to be too much for them to recover from. Only ONE, Cherokee Purple, has done poorly on the second attempt, too. Coincidence? Or is this variety especially touchy?
I've not had a lot of luck with Cherokee purples. The best luck was when we had them in our basement indoor garden...and it was mostly green growth with very little fruiting. The plant itself ended up being like10 ft long!
When growing them outdoors, again, very little fruits.
Very disappointing as the hope was to focus on non-hybrid strains of tomatoes.

What am I doing up so early? Chicken drama of course. Noise in the barn/coop. 0:200 stray cat wanting at the chickens, ran when I approached. Today I will put up the trap cage, catch it and deliver to animal control. :th 👮‍♂️
Or bring it in and give it some tuna and train it to protect the chickens from your weird neighbors.

Back
Top Bottom