I love that statue. We have switched feed stores from Rural King to Tractor Supply in the last month. I had resisted going to it until yesterday. Big mistake, first thing I see walking in was the almost 5 foot metal statue like that one. I NEED THAT THING. Actually I need 2, to guard both sides of my front steps. Then I saw the price, $199, as much as I want it cant justify that right now. But if they still have it before the year is out I will have at least 1. Darn horse and upcoming coggins needing pulled.
Some advice, the status at ours lasted until winter when it was 1/2 off. You can watch online as well for them to go on sale since you need 2.

I love that statue. We have switched feed stores from Rural King to Tractor Supply in the last month. I had resisted going to it until yesterday. Big mistake, first thing I see walking in was the almost 5 foot metal statue like that one. I NEED THAT THING. Actually I need 2, to guard both sides of my front steps. Then I saw the price, $199, as much as I want it cant justify that right now. But if they still have it before the year is out I will have at least 1. Darn horse and upcoming coggins needing pulled.
I don’t know how much $ my friend paid for “rusty Roostie” :confused:

Keep an eye on the giant rooster, they usually go on sale at the end of the season. I've been wanting one for years and now that my friend works there I think I'm finally going to get one with her discount.

Speaking of TSC... went in for cat food and came out with five new chicks🤦‍♀️.... was begging just for the one sex link as she had bad pasty butt but they could not and do not sell just one... even though I begged and said I was saving her life... but the lady said she’d sell all five for $1 each... well how could I pass that up.. called a friend and asked if she’d take them if I raised them for her.. she said yes! I’ll keep the sex link and she can have the......... Bob needs to go to my thread to see what the others are 😄.... which will explain why I won’t keep them!
508F06D0-EEF7-44AB-997E-5242D479972D.jpeg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom