Just for fun. Haven't posted a chicken photo in a while. Bet I'm not the only one that has one similar.
FB_IMG_1556426507088.jpg

It is clear I am not going to be able to catch up, I'm almost 75 pages behind again...

Things have been busy in my neck of the woods. Rich is doing well and has his follow up for the aneurysm tomorrow morning.

I finally found a new (to me) car. We had an extremely tight budget to work with. We went through Enterprise Car Sales and they were amazing! I still can't believe we were able to get the car we did.

20210609_205748.jpg

Thursday night I was helping Rich to move a gun safe and it didn't go well. The safe slipped and landed on my foot. We rushed to urgent care and after several x-rays it was declared severely bruised but not broken.

20210612_094859.jpg

And mine wade right out there and pick it themselves. Somehow they prefer specific stems over others and I could never know enough to pick the best ones! :lau
Here they are indeed mostly eating a specific grass right now. It's a short grass. I'm guessing the others aren't ripe yet, because they test everything. The one they like - @BY Bob - I've stripped it a couple of times and they don't really get what it is. Someone test-grabs the bunch and the beak wiggle knocks most if it to the ground, which nobody pursues. :confused:

It is clear I am not going to be able to catch up, I'm almost 75 pages behind again...

Things have been busy in my neck of the woods. Rich is doing well and has his follow up for the aneurysm tomorrow morning.

I finally found a new (to me) car. We had an extremely tight budget to work with. We went through Enterprise Car Sales and they were amazing! I still can't believe we were able to get the car we did.

View attachment 2718582

Thursday night I was helping Rich to move a gun safe and it didn't go well. The safe slipped and landed on my foot. We rushed to urgent care and after several x-rays it was declared severely bruised but not broken.

View attachment 2718584
Gosh - snazzy car. I don't know anything about cars so I am mainly going on the color!
Ouch on the foot - the color of your toe is painfully similar to the color of the car. So glad it isn't actually broken. I assume some cat therapy has been prescribed? (i.e. sitting with your foot up and a cat or two on your lap so you cannot move)

Back
Top Bottom