Yes! A dog mug! I love boxers but they do slobber a lot. :thumbsup

Don't shoot me, I'm allergic to cats :oops:

Tax:
Ginger went blonde from the last molt (and it's not just the effects the lighting of the two photos).
Before:
20190927_175116.jpg

After:
20210508_104948.jpg

It is clear I am not going to be able to catch up, I'm almost 75 pages behind again...

Things have been busy in my neck of the woods. Rich is doing well and has his follow up for the aneurysm tomorrow morning.

I finally found a new (to me) car. We had an extremely tight budget to work with. We went through Enterprise Car Sales and they were amazing! I still can't believe we were able to get the car we did.

View attachment 2718582

Thursday night I was helping Rich to move a gun safe and it didn't go well. The safe slipped and landed on my foot. We rushed to urgent care and after several x-rays it was declared severely bruised but not broken.

View attachment 2718584
Ouch! I hope it doesn't hurt too bad. :hugs:hugs

I would suggest you go back to last week maybe around Wednesday and catch up from there. Lots of big happenings!

Gosh - snazzy car. I don't know anything about cars so I am mainly going on the color!
Ouch on the foot - the color of your toe is painfully similar to the color of the car. So glad it isn't actually broken. I assume some cat therapy has been prescribed? (i.e. sitting with your foot up and a cat or two on your lap so you cannot move)
20210611_095813.jpg

Scooby has been an excellent nurse. Hi purring is perfect 🥰

Back
Top Bottom