I tried @GrandmaDeKorte 's lemon juice plus water. I'm not sure of the ratio of lemon to water, but it definitely has a kick. Just a bit too sour to me. Although I do like a little lemon juice when pan frying meat.

Chicken tax
View attachment 2768094
Oh honey, that may have been to much, I use a 16oz glass with a ??? tsbish

Heheh. Yeah, I went the anarchy route. I put in a random amount of drops into my glass.
just do it to taste,, I am glad you are trying it out, I do feel good, no headache, I had my hot water when I got up at 6, and now I am having a cup of decaf. I am sleeping longer and better, I made decaf ice tea with mint from my garden yesterday.
for me, its been a good thing.

I think I did make my usual sharp "watch out" noises when I first used it (on the other side of the fence from them) which they seemed to ignore, but as soon as I started weed whacking they backed off quickly.
Something has spooked the Princesses - they seem suddenly afraid of the new rubber feed bowl (that is identical to the old one that they are still using happily for water).
I had to decant their ice-kefir treat to a flat take-out food container before they would dare to approach.
Silly chickens!

Heheh. Yeah, I went the anarchy route. I put in a random amount of drops into my glass.
My latest is mint water - I put a big sprig of fresh mint in a glass pitcher of water in the fridge and drink that and refill the pitcher until the leaves look a little sad and then I rinse out and repeat. It is really good and really pretty in the fridge.

Back
Top Bottom