FBF from the long tailed Shirina
IMG_20210723_135030873.jpg

From the head she appears completely different than her hatchling self.
IMG_20210723_135022626.jpg

IMG_20210709_104551117_HDR.jpg

Bistro's relatively sleek fluffy butt! I tried to get girls who would be well endowed in the fluff department, thinking it would help with our long, dark and cold winters. Bistro is an Easter Egger so I had no idea how she would turn out, that's part of the fun with EEs! Turns out she is definitely the lightest and least fluffy of my girls, but she lays a lovely blue egg and survived her first winter unscathed, so maybe fluff isn't as important as I had thought!

View attachment 2771137
Bistro's relatively sleek fluffy butt! I tried to get girls who would be well endowed in the fluff department, thinking it would help with our long, dark and cold winters. Bistro is an Easter Egger so I had no idea how she would turn out, that's part of the fun with EEs! Turns out she is definitely the lightest and least fluffy of my girls, but she lays a lovely blue egg and survived her first winter unscathed, so maybe fluff isn't as important as I had thought!
Love EEs... such variety! They are rather small.. but so pretty.... when they’re not plucking each other’s beards off🤦‍♀️😡

View attachment 2771137
She is just lovely. My EE is beefy. Slim does not apply to her. You just never know with EEs.

Back
Top Bottom