They are super adorable for sure. All silkies are but these may be even more cute.

Take a new one or reuse and old one. We don't mind either way.
Bob, I’m trying to be fair. I did meet a lady from Orange County who is single and has her own airplane too. I met her at my Porterville airport, she asked me if I had a plane too, I just pointed my finger and said “it’s just inside the hanger, which I own as well.” Her aircraft is prettier than mine :thI hope to see her again someday. I did take her number down, and have her dock numbers from her plane . Nice woman (for a hot tempered redhead)

Bob, I’m trying to be fair. I did meet a lady from Orange County who is single and has her own airplane too. I met her at my Porterville airport, she asked me if I had a plane too, I just pointed my finger and said “it’s just inside the hanger, which I own as well.” Her aircraft is prettier than mine :thI hope to see her again someday. I did take her number down, and have her dock numbers from her plane . Nice woman (for a hot tempered redhead)
She sounds nice, but I think you forgot the most important question. How does she feel about chickens, especially roosters.

Back
Top Bottom