My little Shenandoah is sick hopefully nothing serious. I gave her some chick fixer. I think it was only the heat, I took her inside to the chicken room 64E4A567-67E2-433F-9C9F-590569570DA3.jpeg

Well, there is a new development in Blueberry becoming super friendly. She is loving everyone, even mom and that caused a problem last night. Butter is apparently insanely jealous if mom is holding another chicken. It all started innocent enough, we had given everyone their nighttime treats and were sitting on the back steps enjoying the evening. Blueberry comes up and at first settled into my lap, but after a few minutes hopped over into moms. At this point Butter who had been on the creek bank scratching away starts staring, and the second Blueberry settled down she came angrily charging. Blueberry ended up on top of mom's head while she's holding back a angry Butter who is still trying to go after her. I grabbed Blueberry off mom and Butter instantly calmed down and sat in her lap. Blueberry once again settled into my lap and they spent 10 minutes resting staring at each other. When Blueberry would stretch her neck out to touch mom, Butter growled, if mom reached over to pet Blueberry, Butter growled. When Blueberry hopped down to head to the roost, after a minute Butter followed. Once everyone was on the roost for the evening, where is Blueberry? Why she's snuggled right up to Butter as if nothing had happened just a hour earlier.
That is the best story. Your mum belongs to Butter. Others must learn that. 😆

I can speak several different languages, but doing it with an Aussie accent just isn’t possible. Australian is just too finite a language to master, (for a Californian) :lau But, I will keep watching reruns of crocodile Dundee , in hopes of getting it right someday. God save the Queen!
Can you really?

Back
Top Bottom