How do you do that?
@...... I have asked in turkey thread but was never told.
Tag a person or whatever it's called.
Type @ then immediately following type the name. As you type a name, it will appear in a selection box, you can select it or you can just type it.

It's lovely Bob. Is Mrs BY Bob going to paint it & will it match Fluffy Butt?
Yes, she will paint it. Likely a different color but a complimentary one. We need to choose a color scheme for it. We are not that prepared. She is leaning towards a shade of peach.

Good question.

The chicks arrive tomorrow. They will be in the old brooder through the day so I can provide nutridrench, check for pasty butt, etc.

Early Wednesday morning, before light, I will remove the ceramic eggs and slip her the chicks. If she accepts them, I will leave them in the walled off section of the coop until nighttime Wednesday. Then I will move the whole family over.

If Phyllis does not accept them, I will move the chicks over and brood them there.

This is where I am now. This is uncharted territory.
One thought on the chicken wire divider in that coop - is it chick-safe, maybe put some hardware cloth, or some other material on the lower parts on the Phyllis side?

Type @ then immediately following type the name. As you type a name, it will appear in a selection box, you can select it or you can just type it.
SHRA tax
2018-07-26 19.40.39.jpg

Back
Top Bottom