This is really sad :hit. I have been with BYC since March and went straight to the turkey thread but just the few minutes I have spent here talking to you all I have gotten the most reactions and I have posted alot on the turkey thread and shared tons of my videos and never have gotten this much attention and friendly responses.
I did make enemies fast over there because I do things a bit different and the experienced experts didn't like that very much. I like it here much better.
:hugs
You're very welcome! :hugs I think that's why Shadrach liked hanging out with us; other people didn't like his brutal honesty.

This is really sad :hit. I have been with BYC since March and went straight to the turkey thread but just the few minutes I have spent here talking to you all I have gotten the most reactions and I have posted alot on the turkey thread and shared tons of my videos and never have gotten this much attention and friendly responses.
I did make enemies fast over there because I do things a bit different and the experienced experts didn't like that very much. I like it here much better.
:hugs
There's a huge amount of love support and respect in here. Such a lovely warm feeling. :love

Back
Top Bottom