I've gotten no tracking info since the package made it to Cleveland.

The post office is 1/4 mile away

Usually I call and they tell me if they are there. The pandemic has ruined the post office. They have no employees. I will go there at noon if I can't get someone on the phone. šŸ˜”
It's a miracle to get a response on any customers service Bob. It's drastically declining this week here. I really don't know what is happening post office was impossible now it's the banks and council. Cut backs I think, on every service

I've gotten no tracking info since the package made it to Cleveland.

The post office is 1/4 mile away

Usually I call and they tell me if they are there. The pandemic has ruined the post office. They have no employees. I will go there at noon if I can't get someone on the phone. šŸ˜”
Interesting how different it is there vs here...the post office called me at 8am the day of arrival and I was there within 20 minutes (loved hearing the peeps from the back offices/sorting room). I actually thought they had to ship COD... sect 526.33 D #8 in chart...

https://pe.usps.com/text/pub52/pub52c5_008.htm

It's a miracle to get a response on any customers service Bob. It's drastically declining this week here. I really don't know what is happening post office was impossible now it's the banks and council. Cut backs I think, on every service
We need a Kevin Costner ā€œThe Postmanā€ intervention here now!

Yogurt and melon girls
20210803_161743.jpg

20210803_161712.jpg
20210803_161031.jpg
20210803_161710.jpg

Back
Top Bottom