My silkie is always happy to adopt chicks. She is finished with the babies I gave her earlier this Spring.

It's good 1 chick is eating, hopefully the 2nd one starts from watching.

@BY Bob and I have been in contact and I'm available to help in any way possible.
That's great CCCL! I'm so glad Bob has you. This is awful enough but @ least he's got good options.

Cement
IMG_20210805_200649887.jpg

Underground legs poured and set to cure.

Fed all the chicknins some spinach.

Surely the chicks were sent via express post too. Two days to cover a 5 hour drive. I can only assume the truck was in an accident or something like that.
I ordered my Buckeyes from the same place. Hatched & shipped Monday (Butters might have hatched Sunday), they arrived on Tuesday. Maybe Buckeyes are hardy, the chicks were busting out of the box when I got them, Popcorn leading the way. Shipped from Ohio to Central New York State. Last July. So it's not an impossible task by any means. This was a postal mistake, a handling, shipping problem and there's no excuse. If Bob has had problems with ordering before, as indicated, it's an endemic problem in the routing and execution, and really callous to boot, adding insult to horrible injury. No excuse in my book. :mad::mad:

I ordered my Buckeyes from the same place. Hatched & shipped Monday (Butters might have hatched Sunday), they arrived on Tuesday. Maybe Buckeyes are hardy, the chicks were busting out of the box when I got them, Popcorn leading the way. Shipped from Ohio to Central New York State. Last July. So it's not an impossible task by any means. This was a postal mistake, a handling, shipping problem and there's no excuse. If Bob has had problems with ordering before, as indicated, it's an endemic problem in the routing and execution, and really callous to boot, adding insult to horrible injury. No excuse in my book. :mad::mad:
And it happened to Bob, SO UNFAIR!!

Back
Top Bottom