I’m sneaking out early . My Cessna 172 SkyHawk needs more flight time. (Actually I do) it’s early, it’s dark, I know, but if any of you had such freedom, wouldn’t you want to use it? I’m sure that my eagle’s engine is still warm from yesterday. (SORRY, I FEEL THE NEED FOR SPEED) :cool:
:hmm Sounds a lot like chicken talk to me.

🐔 'Burk, burk, burkkk, I know we have enough room in the run, but LET US OUT!! We DEMAND FREE RANGE TIME! "🐓

And, upon letting them out, they just HAVE to test their wings right away...even though they just jumped up onto a roost, then back down as you approached to let them out!:he

Alright I guess. I live at home so I'm a bit of a ghost on campus. I'm keeping up with classes. I've had to make some wire sculptures and do some Photoshop. Sadly I haven't had to draw anything yet, but that's mainly since I got the credits for drawing 101 when I did AP Drawing last year. I've been taking way too many photos of the various berries.View attachment 2835601View attachment 2835602View attachment 2835604View attachment 2835606
Picture 2 and 3 we have these here. What are the called?

Playing on the Roost

Here are the littles enjoying the space of the outdoor run.
This is great. Love the new 'do on Legertha. Would you consider - a suggestion - to put some crosswalks up there, could be at an angle to the round roost? More places to get to from the roost bar, and jump and/or fly up to. Even a square spot they can get around eachother on. The Buckeyes loved scaffolding living! Just leave enough open space to properly fly down from (increases the higher you go, I put the highest one at the furthest end of the rectangular brooder, leaving a long runway to land on).

FBF: Peanut
PXL_20210917_114336080.jpg

Also, they found this caterpillar down in a grass clump today, bokked at it and plucked near it, fairly afraid, but then I took it to try to spare it's life in case they decided to taste it. It had two yellow probably stinky protrusions out from somewhere below the "eyes" while they were bokking at it. Anyone know what it is?

Notice behind the "eyes" the tiny bright blue dots, then a yellowish band, then a black band. And it's feet are remarkable, they seem covered by a sort a fan shape.
PXL_20210917_171904850.jpg

PXL_20210917_172020201.jpg

PXL_20210917_172032240.jpg
It's actual head and pincers were tucked under. I'm guessing it's a moth. But what moth?

PXL_20210917_172007768.jpg

Back
Top Bottom