Camera Upgrades

I wish I could remember when I bought my Arlo system. Sadly though I started losing cameras a while. That's why I had my first camera with sound. Well this week the entire system under went an upgrade. The new cameras won't work with my original base system so that had to be upgraded first. Then the new cameras added.

What a jump in capabilities. The new cameras have spotlights I can turn on and two way sound. I can talk to the chickens from 100s of miles away. 😆 I believe the spotlight on the new coop cam might get a workout at roosting time. I now have 5 cameras deployed instead of 4 with one of the originals still hanging on. Expect lots of camera footage as I play with my new toys.

In this video you can see the chicks scratch away, then Legertha decided to explore the new camera. They switch the camera to night vision so I switch it back by turning on the spotlight (I have it set very low). What freaks them out most is when I talk to them through the camera. They stop and look up for me to see where I am.

BDBCC663-214D-4FD6-A4FF-793F84094522.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom