I brought home some books for Vi from my classroom for the holidays. Appears to be a bit of a theme?
E8CF7A9D-EDBF-43FE-869D-AF3EFE58D23B.jpeg

She’s doing amazing with her schooling, her reading just tested out at the expected level for term 4 grade 1 (she’s in prep), very proud of her 💜

Hello —

I wanted to apologize for being so silent right after I asked to join this thread. I've been trying to follow along quietly, but so many things have happened this summer, and so many troubles with our birds. Mites, potential respiratory disease, sour crop. It's kept us so busy that the only time I ever had to read on BYC was when I had a question or had to double check a fact.

I wish that I'd been posting here, though. I know that all of you would have tried to help me through these problems, and would have given me much support.

@Marie2020 you have done a marvellous thing for those girls. I’m sure they will settle down in time 💜 seeing them basking in the sun is beautiful!

@BY Bob your babies are growing so fast! Me and Violet watch the videos of them together. We love their little peeps 🥰 I hope Phyllis and Sydney have sorted out whatever the problem was!
New cameras are cool too 😁

Hello —

I wanted to apologize for being so silent right after I asked to join this thread. I've been trying to follow along quietly, but so many things have happened this summer, and so many troubles with our birds. Mites, potential respiratory disease, sour crop. It's kept us so busy that the only time I ever had to read on BYC was when I had a question or had to double check a fact.

I wish that I'd been posting here, though. I know that all of you would have tried to help me through these problems, and would have given me much support.
I hope everything is settling down now.

I was about 10 years old when we watched the 80s series, I loved it! I’ve seen episodes since and absolutely cringed! :lau Same goes for Knight Rider, Buck Rogers and Automan. Ahh, the 80s! :D

Tax:
View attachment 2838977
We've introduced the kids to the A-team, Buck, Dukes of Hazzard, MacGyver, Gilligan's Island, the old Adam West Batman, Abbott & Costello, the Carol Burnett Show, HR Puffnstuff, Land of the Lost, Star Trek, Dr Demento, among other things...

Not chickens, but too funny not to share, courtesy of Carol Burnett Show

Roosters moderate the hens disputes a lot here.
They do lots of other things that may not be seen in the various keeping arrangements people have.
If you are interested I wrote a rather long article on why roosters do what they do.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/understanding-your-rooster.75056/
OMG: Wonderful article in the link! Thank you for sharing the knowledge. While some of it I knew from observations, some I definitely didn't, and this is quite helpful (even though it is not safe to free range here - wish I could.)

Back
Top Bottom