I think I've posted at least twice on the time- warp nature of life on this thread. When is now? 😆 🤔 I was worried about @featherhead007 flying with no sleep, but Ol' Smart Alec(x) was already still alive and posting for two days by then. It's a little like the old days when you got a letter on a mail ship with news from a month ago. 🤔 Wait. That slo-mo's happening now. I'm still mad and sad about @BY Bob 's poor chicks! 😢:mad:
Private aircraft are not allowed to fly near the Fire zone. So I’ve been doing other things. (On the ground) :idunno

Hello. Happy Mugs Monday! I hope none of these are repeats. LOL.
B8B556F3-B719-4955-B58F-18272961A819.jpeg
6C40DF34-150D-4C97-B024-FBB460174EEE.jpeg
079C8921-39BD-45B1-A677-6A53CA28BDD7.jpeg
7B29EEAA-0025-43E6-A3D5-2BBFA267610A.jpeg

Hello. Quick update on my flock/tribe health drama.

• Sunshine is doing great, but HATES being medicated. I’m using little bread balls now since aspirating her. She is still not laying and Flash stopped, too. I think only Flo is laying at the moment, as we’re only getting an egg a day.

• Roxy seems fine, but has yellow urates. She’s had them in the past, too.

• Ruby is HUGELY bloated and breathing hard. I invited her in for a baby bird formula treat spiked with aloe detox and aspirin. She ate a good amount and got some sunflower seeds (my birds like them without the shell) for a treat. She foraged a bit afterward. ❤️

• Minnie is still ataxic, but seems to have good energy and a great mood. She’s become a great little tubing patient. Here she is after work tonight!

Back
Top Bottom