Um hello I’m sorry to bother um not about quails
Um about their brooder actually it’s really tiny.I can’t build a coop in my apartment!I though have a mini inflatable pool.will that work?
It's not a bother.

It's simply that folk on this thread don't know much about quail.

Um hello I’m sorry to bother um not about quails
Um about their brooder actually it’s really tiny.I can’t build a coop in my apartment!I though have a mini inflatable pool.will that work?
Out of interest, Afi, what do you do with them once they start getting bigger? Do you breed them to sell?
I haven’t raised any chicks before but I’m not certain an inflatable pool would work. If they have a heat lamp (being so small still) it might not be a great idea on thin plastic.

Last edited:
Out of interest, Afi, what do you do with them once they start getting bigger? Do you breed them to sell?
I haven’t raised any chicks before but I’m not certain an inflatable pool would work. If they have a heat lamp (being so small still) it might not be a great idea on thin plastic.
I would be worried about the chemicals in that sort of plastic being toxic for tiny birds

I'm enjoying your blue flowers in the grass too! What are those? They have beautiful large petals!
They are actually the fallen petals of the Wisteria growing over the pergola nearby.
PXL_20210918_234958578.jpg

I'm glad you like them. 😊

Exactly, can’t do anything, now they are saying it was a 6.
For us here being a bit away from the epicentre it felt like being on the deck of a ship, the whole has was swaying for about a minute.
Another pandemic lockdown, violent protests in the city and now an earthquake. What else will we get this week? 😅
What were the violent protests about? That's no good.

Back
Top Bottom