Some more progress
View attachment 2842188

Don't mind the chair that blew over

Here is the base alongside the run floor. My dad had to make four different tools to bend the wire up. We will be doing some more assembly when I'm done with classes today.
I am loving this build. I can't wait to see it done.

Premier shut down construction work for 2 weeks as part of the lockdown and they are required to get covid vaxxed to be able to continue work once the shut down is over to very basically sum it up.
They protested, police showed up and stuff got messy 🤷🏻‍♀️
No one wins when it gets messy. 😕

Thank you. I don't know if I could do that with Blossom (no experience)... but we're worried about losing her. How long did you do the ACV treatment?
You can also try putting just a bit of oil in the ACV water, too Sometimes that helps 'lubricate' things for it to go either 'up' (if you are trying to get them to expel it), or 'down'.

I have no experience with Turkeys, but with a hen, I used a little ACV H2O with a bit of olive oil, and a few drops of peppermint essential oil (peppermint is an anti-fungal). I didn't intubate, but used a syringe of the mixture (carefully), then massaged the crop gently with the hen upside down (ish)....laying on lap( belly up/back against legs) with head hanging down over legs pointed to ground so no aspiration. I was able to get her to 'regurgitate' some very foul smelling stuff.[Note: it took a few tries throughout the day before the successful expellation] I then continued with ACV H2O with chicken pedialyte & vitamins powder mixed in for a couple of days (I had her separated...and her only water choice was the mix for a couple of days)

This is my ONLY experience (once) and it worked for me, but it may just have been that I was lucky. :idunno

Um hello I’m sorry to bother um not about quails
Um about their brooder actually it’s really tiny.I can’t build a coop in my apartment!I though have a mini inflatable pool.will that work?
They have rabbit hutches made for indoors. You might try one of those, seems they work well for quail. As long as you can put the heat source safely in there..... However, I'm not a quail expert....try asking on the quail forum.

Back
Top Bottom