Wait, @Sharach, I know I'm behind ('up to' page 600 now!..trying to plow forward & keep up with new posts)), but what happened to your tribes:confused:? I loved hearing about & seeing them. :love You were the prefect chicken tender (occupation, not food!:p) of them.
@Shadrach had to leave Spain, Catalonia I think, and return to the UK. He had to leave his dear tribe behind, in the care of a friend.

Thank you. I'm surprised that there aren't any experienced poultry vets where we live, as many people in the area have flocks. But we'll keep looking and hopefully find one soon!

We've been giving her ACV in her water. She ate a couple bites of mash today, and her crop is pretty much normal now, so hopefully that's a good sign!
That sounds very promising. 👍

OMG, I know you are probably all over it but PLEASE don't let Eowyn past your defenses and get at the chicks! We would all be devastated with you and Eowyn would stop being everyone's favourite kitteh! :th
There is no way Éowyn gets past the defenses. I do feel bad for Éowyn as she lost her favorite resting place next to my filing cabinet to the ladies. It won't be much longer until they move outside. 😕

Happy FBF
A broody Alinta hiding next to Bill for safety
20210923_151625.jpg

Rosie out and about
20210923_135546.jpg

20210923_135434.jpg

Post dirt bath, she must have her weight in dirt tucked in her feathers, in trickled out as she walked around.

Back
Top Bottom