I got lucky today: really good light and phone behaved. Most of the time.....no such luck. And I completely neglected to take photos (let alone videos) of last year's babies (at maybe a week old) having a rugby scrum over the grasshoppers we caught for them while they were in the garage. After having my Phoenix (sadly gotten in the dog attack) launch herself from the ground up to hit me in the chest, cling, then hop to my shoulder one evening when I was closing the coop (had to be at least 6 weeks as they were running with the adults and Twirp took herself for a walk at 5 weeks) and me NOT having my phone for a pic, I started trying to take it out with me every time I went out. Still fail to catch the epic moments. Tonight's pics: spam the shutter button and PRAY it comes out right.

Captions: I put in (fight with the phone and website) because I keep seeing pics (love them) and thinking: who is which/what breed?/there's more to the story here... They also help me keep my post straight...I hope. If you hit enter a couple of times, you can move the cursor so you have a line or 2 below a pic (sometimes I can't get the keyboard back after inserting a pic without tapping in the message window. The cursor automatically goes at the end of the pic, but without the extra blank line, highlights the pic and deletes when I start trying to type after (how does auto-correct turn "type after" into typewriter"?) the pic.

Tax. (Sampling of the spam the button)
Let's play a game: Spot the differences
View attachment 2845497View attachment 2845500View attachment 2845501View attachment 2845502

Gonna have to get rid of most of these so I have room for new pics
Can’t save your pics to cloud?

I got lucky today: really good light and phone behaved. Most of the time.....no such luck. And I completely neglected to take photos (let alone videos) of last year's babies (at maybe a week old) having a rugby scrum over the grasshoppers we caught for them while they were in the garage. After having my Phoenix (sadly gotten in the dog attack) launch herself from the ground up to hit me in the chest, cling, then hop to my shoulder one evening when I was closing the coop (had to be at least 6 weeks as they were running with the adults and Twirp took herself for a walk at 5 weeks) and me NOT having my phone for a pic, I started trying to take it out with me every time I went out. Still fail to catch the epic moments. Tonight's pics: spam the shutter button and PRAY it comes out right.

Captions: I put in (fight with the phone and website) because I keep seeing pics (love them) and thinking: who is which/what breed?/there's more to the story here... They also help me keep my post straight...I hope. If you hit enter a couple of times, you can move the cursor so you have a line or 2 below a pic (sometimes I can't get the keyboard back after inserting a pic without tapping in the message window. The cursor automatically goes at the end of the pic, but without the extra blank line, highlights the pic and deletes when I start trying to type after (how does auto-correct turn "type after" into typewriter"?) the pic.

Tax. (Sampling of the spam the button)
Let's play a game: Spot the differences
View attachment 2845497View attachment 2845500View attachment 2845501View attachment 2845502

Gonna have to get rid of most of these so I have room for new pics
Well...someone isn't so afraid of the pan 😂

Can’t save your pics to cloud?
Probably...dont know how to access....not sure I want them floating off in the stratosphere somewhere. About as much control as a hot air balloon ride....with the fire thingy on random shuffle for firing. really should just load to computer where I can copy to a flash drive for back up. ...kid is on the computer....maybe this weekend...oh wait, senior pics...where did the extra flash drive go for the photographer? Oh yeah: the Room of Permanent Vanishing...

Well...someone isn't so afraid of the pan 😂
That was a spam of about 1.5 seconds of time...and he decided it was too scary to Hoover out the rest of the crumbs either. Last time (first time they ever had cornbread) I didn't bring my phone and didn't set the dish down. Wasn't expecting to get MOBBED! apparently, the dish on the ground means "back off and give me some room". In my lap it means "TREATSTREATSTREATSTREATSTREATS".

The artist's quills...although pics of the feathers are also appreciated.
I love how much we all love our feathery friends!
189FCE22-A0EA-4D9B-99EF-19E5AD514F5A.jpeg

She’s 6 so they just get dipped in paint and used however 😅 the little fluffy ones she used to stick on paintings but not sure where those ended up 🤷🏻‍♀️

Probably...dont know how to access....not sure I want them floating off in the stratosphere somewhere. About as much control as a hot air balloon ride....with the fire thingy on random shuffle for firing. really should just load to computer where I can copy to a flash drive for back up. ...kid is on the computer....maybe this weekend...oh wait, senior pics...where did the extra flash drive go for the photographer? Oh yeah: the Room of Permanent Vanishing...
Intel challenged I guess. That’s okay. Every thing I do is encrypted. No one can access my data but me updated every few hours. (I’m not paranoid, just worldly educated) use your flash drive. Save those precious memories. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom