Big Macs taste great! :clap
Dont like them either...something about the sauce, lack of tomatoes and dill pickles... by preference, I like elk burgers with mushrooms, bacon and Swiss cheese.

Creativity tax (from my solidly Android, almost 6 year old phone)
20210925_064056.jpg
Yes, these are SOAP.

In more pertinent chicken news, crumbled cornbread tastes better dirty and scattered all over the ground so no one has to "share". Glass baking dishes are scary. Not even Thing could be coaxed out. Silver, Pear, and Cheetah each tested it, but decided it wasn't worth it, but the greedy cusses got territorial over the dirty crumbs.View attachment 2845425
View attachment 2845422View attachment 2845429

The sample attempts
View attachment 2845431Heaven help her if she gets too close!
View attachment 2845434
He's more willing to get inside, but it still tastes better dirty.View attachment 2845435
They are hysterical with what they fear sometimes. Most of mine are like that too but not Sydney. She will snake that long neck out so she doesn't have to get any closer than necessary but no dish or pot can scare her off of food.

Dont like them either...something about the sauce, lack of tomatoes and dill pickles... by preference, I like elk burgers with mushrooms, bacon and Swiss cheese.

Creativity tax (from my solidly Android, almost 6 year old phone)
View attachment 2845905Yes, these are SOAP.
You telling me that I need a shower? (Showing me soaps)
Fine work by the way!

Squirrel and Creamy are turning into consistent egg layers. They lay in the same spot every time and before noon. Since they've both been laying for right around 2 weeks I told them it was time for their eggs to get a bit bigger. Squirrel to that challenge to heart. When she laid yesterday she threw a fit calling while still on the nest. She stayed on the nest after laying for almost 2 hours at times continuing to raise a ruckus. When she got off I went to get the egg and saw what the commotion was all about. It was not the normal pullet egg I was expecting but a huge egg that is bigger then the one Butter laid yesterday. I'd have thrown a fit too. I took a picture, the first egg is the one she laid Thursday and the size she's been laying. The second egg is yesterdays, and then there is her mother Butter's egg. That has to be a double yolk egg. I'm curious now though if the next one will be smaller like before or if it will be closer to normal size now.
DSCN5412.JPG

Okay, I’m getting the menu set up for the morning breakfast at the college. I have oatmeal, eggs, bacon, sausages, three melons and I pray that I don’t forget anything. I’m buying lunch for the unfortunate people today as well. Kinda makes me feel nervous, because I’m such a perfectionist :rolleyes: I will be feeding 42 adults and seven kids. Others are coming as well. (Team efforts) to help

You telling me that I need a shower? (Showing me soaps)
Fine work by the way!
Only if the shoe fits...thank you. They were inspired by my nephew. Unicorn bath bombs for his older sisters didn't fit for him. The piggy in a mud puddle did (especially considering his father had a penchant for playing in mud as a toddler). Those silly soaps were a huge hit with both sides of the family last Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom