Does that person have a history of violence? Do you know of any?
Yes, I was told he was always a bully, I've mentioned this before. My neighbours son had to leave his job due too this man

His wife has since ignored his demands and now waves asks how I am, same said for his sons as well as his stepson, who has never once ignored me.

Since his last threat infront of my friend he has never so much as looked in my direction. My friend very loudly said, that he'd be best too keep well away from us both.

I found his dog a few months ago on a blazing hot day, for some reason he always comes too me, he had been missing for a while. I took him back too this mans wife and she was ever so grateful.

It was easy because he came into my front garden as I called him, that little menace really shows me affection :)

I'm really honoured because he's not friendly to everyone and runs away when approached. I just looped a lead around his neck and took him home, he grumbled as I left. :(

Every time I have Arizona inside with me, I play that old song “Arizona “ on YouTube. Just saying
She must belong to San Francisco, she must have lost her way…,,,, yep, I love this little orphan pain my azure yes she’s a hand full! All redheads are! :barnie

Back
Top Bottom