So, here is an interesting observation. I’m curious as to what @Shadrach thinks, since he’s not as much into the cuddly lap pet thing for his birds. ALL of my highest ranked birds gave been affectionate lap sitters. I’m not sure what to make of that.

Didn't Treacle like to get in Shad's lap? And don't forget he was Fat Bird's taxi service every morning!

Gosh that is a long drive. Please drive carefully. You are a wonderful guy and I hope he realizes how lucky he is in having you as his father-in-law!
Enjoy the ride - time for some good music at full volume!
My daughter controlled the playlist today. Let me just say, not great, but they liked it. 🤷‍♂️

This is horrifying!there’s still no sign of Lilly.The caretakers have worked to find her yesterday.ik Lilly is Alive but i don’t know where she is.Poor Era has been screaming and crowing for her all day.Oh thank u guys four help and comfort.i don’t beleive I have these kind of friends.:hit
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that Lilly will return home safely 💕

That cheered me up.:D I've watched with some envy you tube feeding Ruby I think and it left me wondering if I had been doing something wrong. Every chicken I've tube fed has been a battle, most worse than the problems you had with flash.:love
She always made it look so easy before. You are right. It was nice to see things not work out so well.

Sorry @micstrachan :oops:

Bob I'm sorry, your son must be in dreadful pain. Thank goodness he has you, that must make a huge difference

🙏 he recovers quickly.

We will try to be good

Seriously Alex and me will be on our best behaviour, well I will be and try to keep a close eye on our Alex ;)
Thanks Marie. I'm counting on you to keep him in line.

Back
Top Bottom