I am indeed vacillating. It has never been my way to impose my will on them.

However, it does appear that I may need to in this case. Or at least push it along.

What action to take? I need to think on this. How many nights in the Cluckle Hut would be needed before Phyllis switches her roosting place. That is probably where I need to start.
Whew! I thought after I pressed post I might have been a bit bombastic. šŸ™„ It's very early here. In what ways can you make the new coop more attractive for Phyllis? Special treats that only happen in there @ a certain time? What does she really like? I think I would be tring to manipulate rather than coerce ~ says someone who's a very experienced Vacillator! šŸ¤£

Whew! I thought after I pressed post I might have been a bit bombastic. šŸ™„ It's very early here. In what ways can you make the new coop more attractive for Phyllis? Special treats that only happen in there @ a certain time? What does she really like? I think I would be tring to manipulate rather than coerce ~ says someone who's a very experienced Vacillator! šŸ¤£
Bombastic? E71D3112-56B6-4070-ADC4-917E6734637E.jpeg

I am indeed vacillating. It has never been my way to impose my will on them.

However, it does appear that I may need to in this case. Or at least push it along.

What action to take? I need to think on this. How many nights in the Cluckle Hut would be needed before Phyllis switches her roosting place. That is probably where I need to start.
In no way trying to tell you what to do - so take this in the spirit of trying to spitball some ideas.
- Moving Phyllis at night after she has roosted is 'minimally invasive' so moving her into the Cluckle Hut each night would not be a big trauma
- Waking up each morning in the Cluckle Hut and with special yummies just for her would make her happy to be there so the morning wouldn't be traumatic
- You could keep the door on manual and leave them all in there until you come and open up with even more yummies
(I believe in food as a bribe!)

I read it and I hope Bob did too as a friend helping by 'telling truth'.

Back
Top Bottom