It’s still Friday in California!

Cashew’s bum:
C636D24E-F3FC-4118-817E-4651D776D8BE.jpeg

Millie’s bum with Roxy’s molting bum in the background:
F54BCD8C-ADA1-479B-B3FC-E8D733B52AA6.jpeg

This is so true. I just don’t know where to get chicks in California. There is a place that will DELIVER the chicks vs. sending them in the mail (I think it’s called Dare to Dream,) but it’s still a hatchery.
What about putting fertile eggs under a broody hen?

100% not chicken related (although it could be given the investment into the new coop build)...
Guess who is just 50% into her fiscal year and already hit 100% of her quota? 😇
Tax:View attachment 2875362
Piscia?? I didn't know she had a job!

:lau

Just kidding, well done!!

Found something funny today, not Beakbook but….
View attachment 2875530
My sister in law put me onto an old colleague of hers that now does chicken keeping workshops and things. Not sure if it’s any good, just going to look at her site now.
https://chickencoach.com
She has some interesting information. Thank you :)

I would really like to get hold of a good probiotic and this reads as pretty good https://chickencoach.com/collection...-bundle-resistance-assistance-and-solaminovit

Last edited:
Tomorrow’s our flight to Dubai.
I’ve been struggling with Pop for two days,as he needs to be fed 4 to 5 times a day.Today ive sent him and his mates to grans and have been strict about his feeding routine.Poor pop,I hope he’ll be ok,while I’m away.And this is the worst thing ever,I’ve just found out,after an hour of research,that Pop was born with an abnormal leg diseases, it’s mendable but due the falls and slipping he had to go through, I’m afraid it’s not anymore,I’ll never enthuanise him but I’ll need to do every single thing I can so that his suffering is reduced to the lowest level.Prayers for Poppy will help.Thank you all for replying to my comments,stay safe ❤️

Please be aware...

I've been feeding my animal's bananas as part of their food. Lately I've been coming across a lot of problems with bananas, but there's been warnings on these problems happening and it's happening here in UK now

There's a disease called "Nigrospora". Which is a bacterium that I mentioned about a month ago. I don't know if you are finding this in your locations

Last time my dog was sick I felt unwell and hopefully this has not hurt my chickens. I'm going to get activated charcoal into us all today.

Please pass this message on especially if you know people here in uk

I have informed the shops I've purchased them from. If they take this seriously or not is another matter.
One shop assistant just wanted me too leave because she was busy and the second shops customers service guy I got this morning sounded way too tired to take in what I was trying too tell him. So I didn't even give him the name of this disease.

Last edited:
I love your drawing of the hawk, looks like it came in with a wing suit

You could strategically run strings and things between the stakes too, creating more vertical blocks. I have now two moveable greenhouse frames (7 feet tall, I can walk in them) that I've run 2 inch aviary netting over, and I sometimes use the strong step-in stakes (from Premier) holding up excess netting here and there on the ends. I won't risk them out of these arrangements unless I'm around. Your existing fencing and trees actually offer structure that could be part of an aviary arrangement, either temporary or permanent.
I agree with this and it can be temporary to satisfy Mrs BY Bob's rather reasonable request to be able to enjoy her own yard too.

The size of the scale to get - that's what I wondered about, this is a human-sized scale, not a cooking scale, or what? PS LOVE :love the chicken prints!
I wondered if anyone would spot the chicken footprints on the lovely shiny surface!
It is a digital cooking scale - it weighs up to 22lb (I think I had in mind I could weigh a cat but that is clearly never going to happen) and does so in 0.1 ounce/1g increments.
I think this is the link - it is by 'Nicewell'
https://www.amazon.com/Nicewell-Digital-Graduation-Stainless-Tempered/dp/B07S6F6LHQ

Back
Top Bottom