Does Jaffar know your address? I saw him writing something this morning, with a stamped envelope beside it. :confused:
I couldn’t read what he was writing (really bad chicken scratch) :eek:
I don't think so, but, he may have found out there are now 6 fluffy blue ladie's here who don't have their own cochin rooster and are having to settle with the marans boys.

She’s Arizona, she’s my baby (yes I am worried) :old :fl
I did give her some of that cottage cheese and pineapple, with safflower seeds (not sure if she ate any) :(
Ime hens don't eat well sitting on their nests. You have to lift them off if they won't do it themselves. They go into a broody trance. You have to wake them up for them to eat, bath, poop etc.
It's not hard to do if you know where they are. Just be gentle, Carry them to where they would normally get fed. Make them stand. Crouch or sit isn't good enough.

I don't think so, but, he may have found out there are now 6 fluffy blue ladie's here who don't have their own cochin rooster and are having to settle with the marans boys.
Don’t put it past Jaffar, he’s a smart little guy! (He surely knows how to manipulate me) :barnie

22F6B8C8-E298-4AF9-A826-3CC36FD894A1.jpeg
Just got a new chick! Any idea if astralorps need anything special?

Back
Top Bottom